Top Ten Posts 2015 @ BJ's Homeschool



Welcome to BJ's Homeschool.  I am glad that you are here.  I invite you to follow me on  TwitterFacebookG+Pinterest.




Can you believe that New Years is just around the corner?  I thought it would be fun, this time of year, to share the top ten posts, from BJ's Homeschool.  I have just been blogging for two years now, and I am thankful for all of you who take the time to stop by, including my international friends, too.

I want to thank you for being a part of BJ's Homeschool.  I hope that you have found encouragement here for your journey.  It is my privilege to share with you, and learn from you, too!

I would like to ask you all a question...What topics would you like to see me address next year? I would like to hear any ideas that you might have, and encourage you to share those in the comments.  

So here's the top ten most read posts on BJ's Homeschool, not in any particular order.  Are you favorites among them?




Our Homeschool Room - for High School

"One of my favorite things about homeschooling high school was deciding on, and making a nice, cozy study space for my teen.  And it was special, as I got to do it with her, all the way....."




Frugal Resources for High School Transcripts

"All of the transcript resources are around $20.00, except the one that is listed first, which is less than that.  And who doesn't want a little help for making their transcripts....."




6 Tips for Teaching High School English

 "I'd like to share six important components of high school english, whether you choose to use a prepared curriculum or make your very own....."




Our Curriculum Choices for Math - Pre/K to High School

"Math has always been a mainstay in our homeschool.....  From playful learning approaches during preschool/K, to challenging courses in Algebra 2 and Geometry in high school....."




Our Favorites for High School Curriculum,..... and Preschool/K, too!

"At BJ's Homeschool, we started homeschooling when my daughter was 4, and went all the way to high school. Today, I'll be sharing our favorite curriculum for high school, and preschool too....."



4 Steps for Planning High School at Home

"Are you looking at homeschooling your teen this fall,...... and maybe feeling a little overwhelmed with it all?  Here's four key steps that helped us to get ready to homeschool high school...."




Learn to Read with Explode the Code

"Do you have a young learner who is eager to learn to read? Are you  looking for a good, easy-to-use, phonics program?  How about a well-researched phonics program....."  




"If your child is struggling with handwriting, BJ’s Homeschool 

has a terrific post that gives tips and ideas to help strengthen 

your child’s handwriting skills without actually having to 

write!...." from Free Homeschool Deals



Nine (FUN) Ways to a Mature Grasp

"Does you child struggle with handwriting?  Here's a bunch of playful ways to help with that, and OT tips for improving grasp, too...."




Homeschooling Kids with ADHD

"Do your kids struggle with attention issues?  Or are they very active, have difficulty concentrating, or show signs of adhd.....?"

Wishing you and yours Peace, Love and Joy, in this Christmas season, and always.....

Have you seen my new e-book on college?




Homeschooling High School with College in Mind 

The kindle is for sale on Amazon
In print on Amazon Create Space 


Happy New Year!!

Betsy








  • This post is linked to some of my favorite blog hops here.


  •                            

    copyright, all rights reserved, BJ's Homeschool, 2015

    4 comments:

    1. Wow! A lot of great content! Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to read more.

      ReplyDelete
    2. So nice to get your comment, Danielle Wagner! Hope you have a great day. We are so glad that we homeschooled all the way!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I appreciate you linking with Collage Friday -- you're always one of my top go-to high school resources!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you, Mary Prather, from Homegrown Learners, which I enjoy reading each week for inspiration. Have a wonderful week with your kiddos!

        Delete

    Get more Updates

    * indicates required
    First Name
    Email Address *