5 Articles To Read on Homeschooling towards College



Welcome! I am glad that you are here.  I invite you to follow me on TwitterFacebookG+, or Pinterest.





Are you homeschooling teens and are considering the college option for your child? 

This week, my daughter starts back to college....now as a sophomore.  I can't believe it....Just yesterday, she was a 9th grader, and my husband and I were talking about college and how we might help her apply there.  We thought of all the options, community college, going directing to employment, and applying to a 4 year college.  

She decided on the 4 year college. She is blossoming and finding her way there.  She starts an honors leadership program this week, and is looking at doing a communications major.  

Knocking on the door of college was a little, actually, a lot overwhelming at first. But by taking a step by step approach, it became very doable.  And my always homeschooled daughter was accepted by all four colleges that she applied to!  They were all very open to homeschoolers.

These five articles are now a part of my new e-book.  I put all of my best posts together on high school and college into a comprehensive but easy to read ebook for you.

Today I am sharing Homeschooling High School with College in Mind Have you seen my new e-book yet?





Homeschooling High School with College in Mind 

The kindle is for sale on Amazon

In print on Amazon Create Space 



Happy Homeschooling,

Betsy



Betsy blogs at BJ's Homeschool, where she writes about high school, college, and all the fun of homeschooling the early years, too.  As a veteran homeschooler, Betsy offers homeschool help to families.



Don't miss a post.
 Pinterest | G+ | Twitter | Facebook 

This post is shared on my favorite blog hops here.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad I have plenty of time before I need to think about this, but what a great bunch of resources for when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you stopped by, Branson Merril. My goal is to equip families with teens, who want to go to college, with the resources that will help them do that. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. We're a long ways off from this part of our homeschooling career but I appreciate the pointers!!

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer @ The Deliberate Mom, for popping over from the great #SHINEbloghop!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all the great tips/links. Great helps for those starting high school and looking into college. Thanks for sharing with #What to Read Wednesday. We hope you will be back again next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sharing regularly on #What to Read Wednesday now. Thanks for stopping by and hosting that great linkup!

      Delete