Oak Meadow Fifth Grade--My Review





Are you looking for a great hands-on program for your elementary kids?  Have you considered Oak Meadow?  We have used it for years, and my daughter has benefited from it's creative, project-oriented approach. 

When my daughter was 10,  she was all about exploring, making things with tons of tape, asking lots of questions, wondering “why’s”, and very eager to learn new things.  Oak Meadow fit her to the tee!  This curriculum emphasizes three areas of development--the  head, hands, and heart, and works to reach all three.

  Click here to reach my complete review of how we used Oak Meadow fifth grade in our home.


Oak Meadow Review - Complete Fifth Grade Package www.thecurriculumchoice.com


....And I would love for you to leave a comment here, as I enjoy reading them! 


Happy Homeschooling,

Betsy

 




Betsy blogs at BJ's Homeschool, where she writes about high school, collegeand all the fun of homeschooling the early years, too.  As a veteran homeschooler, Betsy offers homeschool help to families 


 Don't miss a post! TwitterFacebookGoogle, or Pinterest.
  




This post is linked to some of my favorite blog hops here.






 copyright 2014, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more Updates

* indicates required
First Name
Email Address *